Decoupage Jean Kits and Instructions

By Angie of That Funky Boutique on 12:20 PM

Filed Under:

Looking for how to make decoupage jeans? You've come to the right place. My jean idea has been a hit since I started the jeans 4+ years ago. I've created hundreds of my funky decoupage jeans for many wonderful customers and though I'm not currently taking orders I do have the perfect solution for you to make your own! DIY decoupage jean kits which include everything you need to create them...how many kids can say "my mom made it for me" these days!?

My kits are made with carefully selected fabric combination to ensure a perfectly funky outcome. And the included instructions are quite thorough...many happy customers have mentioned that my writing style was very easy to follow and read.

You'll find the current selection of kits available in my etsy store. The instructional ebook is also available should you wish to pick your own fabrics.

1 comments for this post

Linda foto, muito bonito.

Posted on March 10, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment