That Funky Boutique on Etsy

By Angie of That Funky Boutique on 5:34 AM

Filed Under: ,

Welcome!

There is a chill in the air here in the western NC mountains and I'm back on etsy with a wintery round of wool products.

After a good year or two off from blogging, it feels a little strange to be here typing. A good strange though.
In the time that I've been away we moved across the country, we settled, and we have started new endeavors. And I believe I've gotten over my creative burn out and am feeling creative again. A nice feeling for sure.

I hope you'll have a chance to pop in to my etsy shop. It's been a pleasant surprise to have my scarfs so well received the past couple weeks. Thank you thank you to all my customers! I'm so grateful. They are selling so quick, I can't seem to get my store stocked! But I've been working all weekend so keep an eye out for new colors.

A link to the etsy store: Link


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment